Welcome to the Embedded Systems and Signal Processing Lab (ESSP) at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Omid Dehzangi, Yuan Zou, Roozbeh Jafari, Simultaneous Classification of Motor Imagery and SSVEP EEG Signals, IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (NER), November 5-6, San Diego, CA.
Viswam Nathan, Jian Wu, Chengzhi Zong, Yuan Zou, Omid Dehzangi, Mary Reagor, Roozbeh Jafari, A 16-channel Bluetooth Enabled Wearable EEG Platform with Dry-contact Electrodes for Brain Computer Interface, ACM International Conference on Wireless Health, November 1-3, 2013, Baltimore, MD.
Omid Dehzangi, Zheng Zhao, Mohammad-Mahdi Bidmeshki, John Biggan, Christopher Ray, Roozbeh Jafari, The Impact of Vibrotactile Biofeedback on the Excessive Walking Sway and the Postural Control in Elderly, ACM International Conference on Wireless Health, November 1-3, 2013, Baltimore, MD.
Akshay Sridharan, Carl Sechen, Roozbeh Jafari, Low-Voltage Low-Overhead Asynchronous Logic, International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED), September 4 - 6, 2013, Beijing, China.
Terrell Bennett, Roozbeh Jafari, Nicholas Gans, An Extended Kalman Filter to Estimate Human Gait Parameters and Walking Distance, The American Control Conference (ACC), June 17-19, 2013, Washington, DC.
- [Service] (August '13) Professor Jafari invited to co-chair ACM MobileHealth 2014 workshop in conjunction with the ACM MobiHoc.
- [Paper] (August '13) Omid's paper accepted to IEEE Neural Engineering Conference 2013.
- [Paper] (June '13) Viswam and Omid's papers accepted to Wireless Health 2013.
- [Funding] (May '13) Professor Jafari and his team receive an NSF ICORPS grant.
- [Press] (April '13) ESP lab featured in MIT Technology Review.
Joining Our Team We are always on the lookout for new, talented, highly-motivated, and hard-working individuals. Please contact Roozbeh Jafari or any other member of our team to get more information on our research. Or just drop by our lab at ECSN 3.818 on the UTD campus.