Welcome to the Embedded Systems and Signal Processing Lab (ESSP) at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Terrell R. Bennett, Roozbeh Jafari, Nicholas Gans, Motion Based Acceleration Correction for Improved Sensor Orientation Estimates, 2014 International Conference on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks (BSN), June 16-19, Zurich, Switzerland
Yuan Zou, Omid Dehzangi, Viswam Nathan, Roozbeh Jafari, Automatic Removal of EEG Artifacts using Electrode-Scalp Impedance, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), May 4-9, Florence, Italy
Roozbeh Jafari, Omid Dehzangi, Chengzhi Zong, Viswam Nathan, BCIBench: A Benchmarking Suite for EEG-based Brain Computer Interface, ODES-11 2014 Workshop on Optimizations for DSP and Embedded Systems, February 15, Orlando, FL.
Omid Dehzangi, Yuan Zou, Roozbeh Jafari, Simultaneous Classification of Motor Imagery and SSVEP EEG Signals, IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (NER), November 5-6, San Diego, CA.
Viswam Nathan, Jian Wu, Chengzhi Zong, Yuan Zou, Omid Dehzangi, Mary Reagor, Roozbeh Jafari, A 16-channel Bluetooth Enabled Wearable EEG Platform with Dry-contact Electrodes for Brain Computer Interface, ACM International Conference on Wireless Health, November 1-3, 2013, Baltimore, MD.
- [Paper] (Apr '14) Terrell's paper accepted to BSN 2014.
- [Student] (Mar '14) Terrell Bennett receives TxACE Analog Fellowship, which provides funding support for up to 3 years and a total value of approximately $150,000
- [Paper] (Feb '14) Yuan's paper accepted to ICASSP 2014.
- [Student] (Jan '14) ESSP lab alumni Hassan Ghasemzadeh starts his faculty position in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Washington State University
- [Data] (Jan '14) Website for BCI benchmarking launched: BCIBench
Joining Our Team We are always on the lookout for new, talented, highly-motivated, and hard-working individuals. Please contact Roozbeh Jafari or any other member of our team to get more information on our research. Or just drop by our lab at ECSN 3.818 on the UTD campus.