High School Students
- Vitali Loseu (PhD, 2011), Dissertation: Data Mining at the Fingertips of the Sensors, Current position: Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX.
- Hassan Ghasemzadeh (PhD, 2010), Dissertation: Power-Aware Signal Processing for Physical Movement Monitoring in Body Sensor Networks, Current position: Research Manager at the UCLA Wireless Health Institute, Los Angeles, CA.
- Jerry Mannil (MS, 2011), Thesis: A Real-time Hidden Markov Model Based Action Recognition System Using Body Sensor Networks, Current position: Broadcom, San Jose, CA.
- Nikhil Raveendranathan (MS, 2010), Thesis: Implementation of Movement Monitoring in Body Sensor Network and Assisted Virtual Reality, Current position: Research in Motion (RIM - BlackBerry), Dallas, TX.
- Eric Guenterberg (MS, 2009), Thesis: Segmentation Techniques for Biokinematic Data from Body Sensor Networks.
- Nisha Jain (MS, 2009), non-thesis option, Current position: Intel, Portland. OR.
- Chellappan Valliyappan (MS, 2009), non-thesis option, Current position: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Austin, TX.
Page last modified on November 25, 2013, at 12:12 PM