- Omid Dehzangi (Post-doc, 2014), Current position: Faculty in Computer and Information Science department at University of Michigan, Dearborn.
- Vitali Loseu (PhD, 2011), Dissertation: Data Mining at the Fingertips of the Sensors, Current position: Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX.
- Hassan Ghasemzadeh (PhD, 2010), Dissertation: Power-Aware Signal Processing for Physical Movement Monitoring in Body Sensor Networks, Current position: Faculty in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science department at Washington State University
- Simi Susan Thomas (MS, 2014), Thesis: BioWatch: A Non-invasive Wrist-based Blood Pressure Monitor that Incorporates Training Techniques for Posture and Subject Variability
- Yashaswini Prathivadi (MS, 2014), non-thesis option
- Rui Pang (MS, 2012), Thesis: 35 Gbps FPGA-based network processor
- Nimish Kale (MS, 2012), Thesis: A case study on robustness of Dynamic Time Warping for activity recognition using wearable computers, Current position: Qualcomm, San Diego, CA.
- Jerry Mannil (MS, 2011), Thesis: A Real-time Hidden Markov Model Based Action Recognition System Using Body Sensor Networks, Current position: Broadcom, San Jose, CA.
- Nikhil Raveendranathan (MS, 2010), Thesis: Implementation of Movement Monitoring in Body Sensor Network and Assisted Virtual Reality, Current position: Research in Motion (RIM - BlackBerry), Dallas, TX.
- Eric Guenterberg (MS, 2009), Thesis: Segmentation Techniques for Biokinematic Data from Body Sensor Networks.
- Nisha Jain (MS, 2009), non-thesis option, Current position: Intel, Portland. OR.
- Chellappan Valliyappan (MS, 2009), non-thesis option, Current position: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Austin, TX.
Page last modified on March 13, 2015, at 11:06 AM